The Way We Work
HOLISTIC: Seeing the wood for the trees
UNBIASED: Taking an independent view at the "obvious" issues
- Although we do have people who, perhaps, could tell you more about real options than your own CEO, it´s not this one skill you should look for with Strategica. We are "specialized generalists" possessing the critical combination of problem-solving and highly technical skills but as well relying on Client industry specialists and trusted external competence when needed;
- This allows us to focus on the essential problem-solving and project management tasks while keeping joint-team members involved for the highest overall efficiency.
SYSTEMIC: Seeing the "big picture" and broader context for strategic solutions
- We take no sides, question and do not restate the original problem formulation or hypothesis coming from the Client until we agree on the root-issue to address.
- We relentlessly challenge our own results and conclusions and welcome this first from the Client.
COLLABORATIVE: Best solutions come out from joint-team efforts
- We put the solution into a broader context/forward-looking perspective. Short-term wins must be aligned with the purpose of long-range value-creation.
PRAGMATIC: We do not suggest anything we would not know how to implement
- We do not merely serve Clients, which often means "trying to please the sponsor". We seek to have an honest and productive relationship for the best possible outcome.
- We value small achievements adding up to a systemic/purposeful strategy
- We rule out nothing as a "minor' or "non-strategic" issue until we see how it fits with the system
- We work with people both in Board rooms and on workshop floors.